Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do you think he'll get past my lie and forgive me and we could be friends?

I pretended to kind of be and used this other girls pictures online. I like a guy on there and he lives about 1 hr away. I know for sure he is Real. We were just friends but sometimes he was sweet and would kind of flirt with 'me'. When he found out he seemed really mad. He ased to see pictures of me. He started ignoring me whenever I was online and like the day after deleted me as a contact. I apologized and tried telling him I missed him etc and he said to *f off and stop talking to him. I would like for us to be friends.....where do I go from here? I wonder now if he is mad or only 'liked' me for the pictures. If he doesn't talk to me it makes me feel like I'm not good enough and ugly. Idk if I can handle that as I'm struggling atm with my self esteem. This is me http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qo6buw&s=7, should I share my pictures with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment