Friday, August 12, 2011

I need help i am in a abusive relationship with the father of my children?

I need help very badly i am in a abusive relationship with the father of my children and i need out we live together in the home that i pay for and my mother lives with us to he doesn't ever pay any bills and i want to keep the house and the car that i pay for he hasn't paid a dime i found out 5 years ago that he was cheating on me with a older women and i forgave him and found out recently that he is still with her i told him nicely that i don't care if he wants to be with her and live with her go fine but he told me he wasn't leaving the home i don't know what i have to do to get him out of the house i have called the police before on him but he was gone before they got there so they really didn't do much and then i gave in to him again with the im sorry so i didn't press charges well i cant do this anymore im gonna lose everything so i need to do whats right and get him out of my life and get him on child support like he should of been from day 1. please i need some advice what do i have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment