Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In love with a mostly straight girl in a Catholic girls boarding school, and she has a boyfriend. HELP?

Wow your questions were so emotionally intense to the point of me wanting to give you a longwinded answer. Ha ha apologize in advance because this will be a very long one... I truly feel bad for you and I don't even know you. Ha guess because I felt the same way about a few str8 guy crushes in the my past. Unfortunately from my understanding (well reading) you must try your best to keep it moving.. Honestly that chick is using you for her temporary comforts and that ain't right at all. As much as you care for her it isn't fair for you to have too deal with Bf competition. Even if she hooked up with you and dropped him what happens when she spots someone else?. (hmm) Do you believe that she would stick with you or add another to the equation?. You shouldnt have to even fight for her love ooh-hell naw!. She really should naturally want be by your side.. It seems easy for her be so free judging by how you described this chick. She is one of those Ima stay on the fence type of chicks. Not really accepting her actions and stuff. Do you know if she "really even is Bisexual?." I know of chicks that would romantically kiss me too while sloppy drunk and all. But Im basically a homosex male you know so thats just all in fun and games. Shoot some chicks like doing it as some kind of "look at me" trend. And if you gave it to her orally it sounds like she was into it only for a nut. Ugh how effin selfish but you know those deceitful people are out there...However your feelings are involved and thats something very serious. She needs to be told not to "F" with your "effin" feelings!. My bad now I went on a rant for you. Ha ha but please try and protect your heart more better. You deserve someone who will really love you back. I know I don't know you but I have some good sense. Can tell that you have a big heart so give all that loving to a Woman who knows your worth. Let that chick have her little Bf don't entertain her drama's. If she cared any it will hit her later on like a ton of bricks when you already moving on. If all else fails than Karma can quite possibly be the cruelest ***** ever. (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment