Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should i be mad at my dad ?

so my parents got divorced when i was very young around when i was 1. he cheated on her, and thats how i have my half sister. now i love my sister. it wasent her fault at all. and i found some way to forgive her mom. but not all the way, im still pissed but i dont hate her. and not until latley i havent been mad at him. but then i find out that he hasent been paying my child support but is paying hers. he lives in texas and i get to see him only 1 a year if im lucky. now my moms a single hard working mom. and i cant go there now cause he moves around alot. i mean he always finds a temporary home with friends.i just want my father figure back but im starting to get mad at him and i dont know why. should i be mad ?

No comments:

Post a Comment