Friday, August 12, 2011

Is the school Dean a bad Dean?

Also, I remember my own Dean telling me those girls who were picking on me had the right to be jealous since it was high school and I liked the guy one of them was dating, so I needed to get over. She also told me I would never be friends with the popular kids and the guy I liked wanted nothing to do with me. Plus, letting the bullies get off scot-free when she saw the comments they said about me on facebook and one of them initiated the status. However, I got suspended for four days. Then when I tried to apologize to one of the girls so I wouldn't deal with any arguments or humilation, the girl got mad at me when I said I forgave her for all the crap she put me through because I said "I forgive myself.". And her answer was, "Forgive me for what? I didn't do anything!" She wouldn't even apologize back. The dumb Dean justified it for the girl not having anything to apologize for, but yet I had to submit myself to her like a sex slave and apologize, but not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment