Sunday, August 7, 2011

Help me understand my gf +facebook?

my girlfriend kept removing my comments (that i hardly ever post and its just like hey whats up she even kept her ex's comments) anyway so it bugged me, and i tried talking to her about it but it didn't really get through her big fat head that it bugs me so i decided to block her on facebook and she saw it, and she got mad at me and she wouldn't talk to me for about 4 hours, and then we talked about it and she kept saying sorry for removing comments and stuff and i forgave her (i love her so i had no other choice :P) so now im stuck do i keep her blocked to make sure she learns, or do i unblock her so she can "look" at my pictures, and why is she acting like this, she removed me from her friends list + kept removing my comments (id post like once a month or something not everyday)

No comments:

Post a Comment