Friday, August 5, 2011

How can i fix this :( i really care about him?

Its long but pleaseee read! Yes I said care, because we basically were talking for two months till I screwed things up and told him not to talk to me anymore cause I thought he was using me. He replied he didn't care and That the one day he didn't have his phone I freaked out. At work its awkward he was checking out girls the whole time yesterday, and as soon as I did it he said it didn't bother him. Then he got mad when I sat some "hot" girls at their table and he called Me a *****. So my friend Gary told him to stop. I really want things back to the way they were. This is what I wanted to tell him, help me out. "I had a moment of weakness, and I made a mistake. Can't you forgive me? I don't want to lose you. But I want You to be happy, so if your happier with out me I'll just leave you alone. I was willing to forgive you about the hickies from that girl, can't you forgive me for what I said? It just means I really care about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment