Friday, August 5, 2011

I keep doing this. Over and over. Even though I know it hurts me.?

I've done this a few times, and tell people I think i can trust but then after i sort of regret it. I think sometimes it is what you said, that maybe you want to impress, or get people to feel sorry for you/get sympathy/ etc depending on your secret. I know it can be hard to keep it to yourself, and if you really feel the need to blurt it out, you could find sites online and talk to people about your/prblems etc that you dont know and will have no effect. You could write them down ina diary, as this is a good way of letting stuff out. Try listening to music that you like or might reflect teh secret your keeping, it'll make you feel more peaceful and able to keep things secretive, Sometimes keeping things to yourself can be a good thing. It might be hard to not share you secrets but Somehow you get through it. If theres somehting i keep secret, I like to have time to myself and think, just try lying down and asking yourself.. 'Whats best for me?' As you pointed out, sharing it isnt going to help. My ideas were probably pretty useless, but just consider what the better thing is to do. Your friends dont need to know everything about you, keep somethings for yourself. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment