Friday, August 5, 2011

If God is all powerfull and calls the shots they why...?

can't he forgive us without having to send his only son down on a suicide mission. Cant God just wave his hand and say "Hey you are forgiven for I am an ALLMERCIFULL GOD who believes in UNCONDITIONAL LOVE." If your God's love for us is superiior to ours than you would think that it is unconditional and unconditional love does not involve torturing people in a lake of fire throughout eternity for being a human being who has chosen a different path of belief. Christians, you truly disgust me with your sadistic beliefs. I had been a christain for over 10 years who prayed, read the bible, went to church, and tried to live the best life I could and I am much much more content with my life now that I have turned away from religion and no longer harbor these ignorant and sadistic beliefs in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment