Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is this boy seriously into me or just excited for sex?

ok i will sum this up. i have been dating this boy for about 5 months now. we were together at college for 3 months and we moved slowly and now have done everything but SEX. we are away from each other for the summer and we talk often and are very excited because when we get back we plan to finally have sex. because i am not ready to give myself to him at this point. is he really really into me because hes so patient and doesnt even talk abou tit all the time? or he is sticking with me only because he knows when were back together in a month and a half were going to have sex. let me add too that a month or so ago i found out i contracted type one herpes (on genitals) his test was negative so regardless he knows i have that and says lets put it behind us and not dwell on it and that he still wants to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment